Friday, September 25, 2015

Imaginations Of Temptations

Wanting to come out and play. Watching the stars fade away.

Wondering where you will be when the sunlight doesn't set you free?

One by one we walked onto the sun and watched our ashes float above the night sky.

Nothing will ever be the same, smiles seem to fade away, just like the stars did on that fateful day.

Where will you go, where will you hide - when they come to watch you taken by the tide?

So come with me, lets sit under my funny apple tree, we can turn it upside down and go under ground. Where the clouds sore so high in a fantastic lie - just you and me in my imagination of temptation.

Pure creation, elation, you and me flying over the sea, over the trees in what seems to be - all degrees.

Imagination of temptation free from taxation, all their fixation... just you and me, all in our Imaginations Of Temptations .

No comments:

Post a Comment